Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fast Food Restaurants Pizza Hut Never delivered my order, won't refund.

Pizza Hut  -  Never delivered my order, won't refund.

P
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

June 4, 2022, I ordered a $10 pizza, had to buy a $1.99 drink to qualify for the minimum for delivery, paid a delivery fee, paid tax, and added a tip. Total purchase was $20.16 — paid for absolutely nothing. After order was "in transit" for more than 30 minutes, I called store to inquire. I was told to wait 10 more minutes and call again if I still had not received my order. Already, that was >40 minutes of my pizza sitting in someone's vehicle getting cold and old. After my pizza was "in transit" for more than an hour, I called again. I was informed that the driver took my order to an empty trailer and called a number for me to come get it. I was sitting exactly at the address on the delivery order, within 10 feet from the open front door, and with my phone beside me — no driver, no phone call, no pizza. I also was told that only the driver knew how to issue a refund, and that he would do it upon his return. He did not. I waited several days, still no refund. On june 6, 2022, I called [protected] to request my refund. Still no refund. On june 12, 2022, I called the store again and asked for the manager — mikko told me he could give me a credit for a future order but could not issue me a refund. I don't want a credit for more failure, so I called the corporate office again. I was told someone was going to call me. No one called. On june 15, 2022, I called the "satisfaction feedback hotline" again. I was told my refund is pending and that every time I call, my case starts over, making me go to the back of the line... Again! Ryan could not explain why it still was pending, would not transfer me to anyone else to speak with, and would not provide any other contact information to try to get this resolved. I have received absolutely zero customer service from pizza hut in thief river falls mn or from pizza hut's "satisfaction" department. This is unbelievably ridiculous!

More Pizza Hut complaints & reviews

Pizza Hut - Pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
Pizza Hut - treatment of employees