Pioneer Presstelemarketing & bill payment

We stopped subscribing to the paper. When we were subscribers, they could never figure out auto bill pay. They'd call us and harass us for not paying our bills, while we thought it was automatic. This happened at least three times.

Now they call us repeatedly with subscriber specials. We tell them to stop calling, but they won't. Like we would take them back after all that? It's just getting to be like a stalker ex-boyfriend!

• St
    St. Paulite Jun 12, 2015

I have the same problem. I subscribed with recurring autopay. The card did not change. They called to say I had ignored numerous bills (none of which I received), basically called me a deadbeat, and then told me I owed $60 for a 3 months of the Sunday paper. I have spoken to customer service many times to resolve this, and get a different answer each time. And then was offered a new subscription today. Never again.