Pioneer Credit Recoveryrip off

G

This company uses scare tactics, threats, and all-in-all atrocious behavior in attempts to collect a debt. They are patronizing, harassing me at my place of employment, and are in no way attempting to meet an agreement on the terms under which I am able to make payments.

They have also requested my routing and account numbers over the phone, which I refuse to provide.

The people at this company do not know how to effectively communicate and would do well to have someone treat them with as much disrespect as they have shown me.

• Ta
    taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Here is the list of their actual credit collection offices. I hope this helps with your filing of complaints with them.

Arcade Office

197 SW Waterford Court, Suite 101
    Lake City, FL 32025

• Sc
    Scam KIll Mar 04, 2012

omg - I got a bill saying I owe the Defense Finance and Accounting $ 21128.95 . Its time for everyone to sign a LAW petition to go after them for accounts of fraud, harrassment, and all FELONY charges for discrediting me- in my credit reports. I called them up and tolf them owe me an appology letter and if they continue to pursue this my lawyer will take full Legal action. I worry about people like grandparents- who fall for this tactic.

• Tr
    TRearden Dec 27, 2011

I just called my Attorney for direction. I owe money for my student loan and I will pay my loan. HOWEVER, I will not be bullied at work, I will not be talked down to as if I am a low life. I pay my bills and I pay my AES loan every month.
    For 3437.00 this little twit and her manager told me that my wages will be garnished, my income tax return will be turned over to them and ... guess what????? your gonna have BAD CREDIT!!! well, wecome to the USA. PLUS, I was not allowed to speak to my husband this evening to come up with a payment plan that we could afford. OH NO, I had to POST DATE a check for $1000.00, or for $600.00 or I could give as little as $300.00... BY FRIDAY Dec. 30th. and AFTER post dating a check they will take a monthly payment of either $61.00 or $188.00 a month for 8 months... THEN they will have SOLD my debt and someone else will call me to arrange payments!!! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! BUT my attorney will advise me and I'll move foreward from there.

• Kr
    krista8527 Dec 23, 2011

They are not above the law and do not have a license to harass and stalk.
    I had a woman say on my answering machine from Pioneer you owe 35, 000!
    I couldn't believe it, she didn't even know if she had the correct person.
    Pioneer also called mt elderly Mother in Law and told her I had a 35, 000 CREDIT CARD balance.
    Its student loans that are in the process of total disability discharge.
    Send them a certified cease and desist letter, then document every call there after.
    Contact a Attorney.

• Er
    ericajackson Mar 11, 2011

well these people sent me an official letterhead along with my payment info. saying i paid for the month, they told me to be look out for papers in the mail that were to be filled-out and sent back IMMEDIATELY which I still haven't got (its been a month) and when I went to call the number they gave me on the "official paper", it was wrong! Can you believe that? how unprofessional!!! This is very scary situation because do have my banking info and I do want to pay this off, but what kind of collections agency give the wrong number? And yes they were rude

• Lo
    Lovels90 Sep 26, 2010

go ahead and sue them, it wont work because they can take your taxes, call your work, garnish you, call your neighbors and it's ALL within law so good luck, waste your money on those lawyers when you could just pay your damn bills

• Please let me know if you receive any response on how to dispute all these garnishment from Pioneer Recovery.
    They are not satisfied with the $70 they take out from my Social Security Disability income, they had to offset my whole income tax refund as well. This is all for a 2002 student loan they claim I had. But I thought that my whole Federal Student loan is in forbearance with the U.S. Department of Educatin. They are rude and claims not to have the money, but the U.S. Department of Education do. The Illinois Student Commission were the ones who told me Pioneer is the one garnishing my income and offset my income tax. I am so stressed out, I don't know what to do.

I am disabled and is receiving very low monthly socical security disability with 3 kids I am raising on my own. Plus the Medicare cost, I cannot afford to lose my income tax refund. Pioneer Recovery is already taking out $70 a month from my less than $820 SSD income. I think this is just wrong for them to do. I would like to get some advise on how I can file a dispute about the income tax refund they intercepted. Please someone give me some advise. Thank you.

[email protected]

• Ro
    rockleefighter Jan 17, 2010

I am also a victim of pioneer credit they also harassed me at work and on my cell phone till i changed my number then they continued to call my job and relatives to try and get my contact information i don't even know how they got my work phone number cause i didn't give it to them they used scare tactics to get me to pay that i found out later where illegal and even sent threats to me in the mail to try and get to to call them they are a shady debt collection company and i'm going to sew them for harassment

Comment Guidelines