PicMonkeybilling

M

Every April I am billed $107.88 for my membership.

Then for the second year I am also billed in October for $50.44. I don't know what the second bill is for but I tried last year to contact you to find out and no one responded. I spent a lot of time trying to track down a PicMonkey phone number and still have not been successful. So last year I ended up paying for something that I never used. So I want to cancel whatever this is but I don't want to lose my PicMonkey account. I need to talk to someone in billing to get this straightened out but is it it is impossible to reach anyone or to get a response. I am getting extremely angry that you sell a service, but we cannot contact you if there is a billing problem.