[Resolved] Pick n Payundelivered items

L Aug 15, 2018

I submitted an order for delivery for 3 x 10kg buckets of HTH when it was advertised as being on special at 229.00 and 1 x Douwe Egberts Espresso coffee at 87.90
Order number: [protected]

Neither was delivered. Nobody called to let me know. Nobody called to ask if I would like to order anything else. No contact what-so-ever.

I called customer care, and whilst the lady on the phone was very sweet, she couldn't do anything.

I've had excellent service from other on-line retailers:
Checkers will give you a raincheck for the item at the advertised price for a later date.

Woolworths has a personal shopper call you and suggest alternatives, and/or deliver the out of stock items at a later date with no additional delivery fee.

Dischem has a personal shopper call and ask for a replacement item, even at a higher cost, for no extra charge, and they don't charge a delivery fee over a certain value.

I do most of my shopping online and was encouraged to try Pick n Pay.
Unfortunately, even after a call to your "customer care" line, nothing was done to remedy the poor service from pick n pay.

Both items are stock items and easily obtained from any store in the city. So easy for Pick n Pay to get a great review and a repeat customer, but unfortunately a lost opportunity - and from what I read online, I'm just one of many

If you want to compete in the on-line retail space, then you'd better up your game.

• Pick n Pay's response · Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[email protected]

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.

Kind Regards
    Pick n Pay

• Pick n Pay's response · Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

[email protected]

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.

Kind Regards