[Resolved] Pick n Pay — undelivered items
I submitted an order for delivery for 3 x 10kg buckets of HTH when it was advertised as being on special at 229.00 and 1 x Douwe Egberts Espresso coffee at 87.90
Order number: [protected]
Neither was delivered. Nobody called to let me know. Nobody called to ask if I would like to order anything else. No contact what-so-ever.
I called customer care, and whilst the lady on the phone was very sweet, she couldn't do anything.
I've had excellent service from other on-line retailers:
Checkers will give you a raincheck for the item at the advertised price for a later date.
Woolworths has a personal shopper call you and suggest alternatives, and/or deliver the out of stock items at a later date with no additional delivery fee.
Dischem has a personal shopper call and ask for a replacement item, even at a higher cost, for no extra charge, and they don't charge a delivery fee over a certain value.
I do most of my shopping online and was encouraged to try Pick n Pay.
Unfortunately, even after a call to your "customer care" line, nothing was done to remedy the poor service from pick n pay.
Both items are stock items and easily obtained from any store in the city. So easy for Pick n Pay to get a great review and a repeat customer, but unfortunately a lost opportunity - and from what I read online, I'm just one of many
If you want to compete in the on-line retail space, then you'd better up your game.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick n Pay - renovations - why and when will they be finished