Philippine Airlinespal employee

N May 15, 2018 Review updated:

I would like to report an employee named Nikky Pineda who is a flight attendant of Philippine Airline who created scandal in my family. I lived in San Francisco California. The employee caused damaged in my family. Employee have an affair with my husband. Everytime employee have flight in San Francisco, employee provided a hotel (best western) for accommodation, employee using the room with her own personal convenience and allowing guest (my husband) to stay in her room while her room mate is gone. Nikky Pineda is my sister happens to be the mistress of my husband. My husband will sleep at the provided hotel (best western) which I believe its not acceptable by PAL rules and regulations. The hotel is only provided for the employee and not allowed to have a guest. May I please address this issue to her CSM or if I can get the contact information of her CSM?

I can show proof of conversation if it will help to support the case to get the employee grounds for termination or any valid punishment she may deserve.

Hoping you can help me address this issue. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [protected].

Noemi Dizon

Philippine Airlines

• M
      May 15, 2018

Yes Nikki is at fault but YOUR Husband is very much at fault to. He and Nikki should both loose their jobs as the fault lies with both.

•   May 17, 2018

Objectively, the are no facts, which prove any fault of the Philippine Airlines sstaff in such situation.
    The author faced the personal harm from unknown woman,
    which is beyond the services of the air carrier.
    Regards.

• N
      May 17, 2018

@Complainant20091 Thank you for your response. I will find further legal action in this matter.

Regards.