Pfizer — zarontin 250 mg cap 100 ndc: [protected]
We received a complaint ON 7/31 from one of our customers about the physical appearance of product Zarotin ZARONTIN 250 MG CAP 100 with NDC: [protected] and LOT/EXPIRY: [protected]-Jan-2019.
They said advised the capsule looked dusty on the surface.
Pictures are attached for your reference.
We would like to know if you have received similar complaints regarding this product's condition. Please advise as soon as possible. We would like to get back t our customer
and let them know if there is something wrong with the product.
If you need more information regarding this incident please fell fee to contact me. Below is my information:
Karen Burgos | Senior DRP - US
1808-A Associates Lane | Charlotte, NC 28217 | US
Harpendenbury Farm | Redbourn AL3 7QA | UK
Direct: +1 704.552.8408 x 242
Thanks for your support!
More Pfizer Complaints & Reviews
- Pfizer / Tetracycline - tetracycline staining of the teeth 
- Pfizer/Lilly Spam Emails - pfizer/lilly spam 
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical London United Kingdom - job offer letter - pfizer pharmaceutical 
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical Company - I received mail from the sites 
- Pfizer United Kingdom - job offer letter 
- Pfizer - this is about palbace 125mg tablets
- Pfizer - tetracycline
- Home/pfizer Viagra 100 Mg - I did not receive my order 
- Pfizer - regrading fake mails
- Pfizer - unfair treatment from lc