Having problems with Pets4Homes?

Pets4Homes Customer Service Contacts

Communications House
26 York Street
Mayfair

London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - W1U6PZ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pets4Homes Customer Service. Initial Pets4Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pets4Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pets4Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with Pets4Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pets4Homes Complaints & Reviews

Mar 02, 2021

Pets4Homes — Deposit scheme

I recently had to re-home my pet bird through pets4homes the buyer sent a deposit over through pets4homes and...

Pets4HomesAccount banning

So pets4homes have banned my account so I cannot post any adverts on. The reason they gave was because I have a ‘Duplicate account'. I have sent them so many emails asking and asking for someone to reply to me but there has been no response. My wife had an account which they also banned for that one they gave ‘No reason' she has also sent them several emails asking them why they have blocked her. Again no response and that was now nearly a month ago. So when they told me that my account was ‘on hold' I was very confused as I know I have no other account except the one I was using. So the other answer I had was that it must have been my wife's account that they are saying it's a duplicate one, but they have banned that one. Even though my wife has asked them to close it. There's has been absolutely no response. So pets4homes have banned my wife's account no response for nearly a month. And now they have banned my account which I used to advertise some kittens I still have them as I can't put them online. When I try and communicate with them they completely ignore me. I would like them to tell me which duplicate account I have? If it is my wife's they can close it. And I would like my account back as this is really not fair, they have completely left me without an account. They even said if I tried to make another one they will completely ban me. This is very upsetting for me as I haven't done anything wrong. The worst thing is they don't reply to you, they completely ignore me.

Pets4HomesBanned account

Pets4Homes have banned my account within any explanation. The only reason they are giving me is ‘No Reason' I don't understand how they banned me without telling me what the issue is. I had an advert on they just deleted it and removed it. I have sent them several emails asking why but there has been absolutely no response. This is very frustrating and upsetting. Not good customer service at all leaving sellers in the dark. I have attached a picture below of the reason they gave me why they banned me. Its ‘no reason' I am so confused

Banned account

Pets4HomesMy deposit not received

My name is Julie goble I had puppies on your site one of my customers paua 20% deposit on your site I asked buyer to release to me then I tried to release the money to my bank it didn't show up onmy bank so I then contacted you and you told me to allow 4 working days which I did. I still haven't received my £240. So I then contacted you this morning you told me I haven't asked for payment which I have as I had to take photo of my driving licence front and back to get my money. So you told me to apply for my refund so I did and it says my account is pending the driving licence hasn't been confirmed so I can't even apply for it again anyway. So I sent another email and nobody got back to me iv sent another asking for some one to call me or refund me manually [protected] still nothing

My deposit not received

Pets4Homesfalse information and address details hull

I am Sarah duffim 22 willerby road hull some one is advertising a dog for sale at my home which is fraud and criminal I would like your company to call person and ask them to delete this advert as my family don't have pups or dogs or any animal I have police involved log 561 Of 18/1/2021 please could you take this serious as people have got my address as I need name and address passing to Humberside police you can call police on [protected] and pass on details this is ftaud and criminal activity your company is committing .

Pets4HomesComplaining about my deleted advert

We have stunning, healthy imported male Doberman from Russia, (cropped and docked). And we can not post advert for stud because in pictures there is visual cropped ears.
          Ok, we upload pictures with covered ears and it was deleted, admin explained that my imported dog have no right to have advert on this page because of his looks and does not mater is it visual or not in the picture. Its upsetting and discriminating!!!
          PS: whats going to happen with cropped or docked dogs from another adverts? Some of them unfortunate was looking for safe and loving home, and now they can not do this!!! Did someone think about them?!

Pets4HomesMy advert being suspended without explanation and with absolutely no need to do so

Even after going through the vetting process and providing jpeg folders with photos of my passport etc Pets4Homes have cancelled my ad even after it being on for weeks and myself twice bumping the ad costing £24 they have removed it without giving me a Reason and despite numerous emails from myself there has been no response from them.
            I have two puppies left and need to have the ad reinstated so I can find there new homes as they are due to be old enough to leave soon . We have had deposits down on the rest of our puppies and the new soon to be owners are happy so I do not understand why the ad has been suspended .
            My email address is [protected]@outlook.com

Pets4HomesSafety deposit

Pets4Homes is meant to offer a safe place for your deposit. The seller rejected my deposit £200 plus £18 admin charge.
              Pets4Homes have kept my deposit and keep saying it's in the process!
              This is not a safe place to put a deposit.
              Their website states that a deposit will be returned within 4 working day's it's now been more than double that.
              They are saying they can't get the deposit back from the 3rd party they use.
              This isn't my fault Pets4Homes took the deposit they should reimburse and then take it up with whomever they use to look after it.

Pets4HomesPuppy Advert - French Bulldog

I was scammed out of £1, 800 from a seller who advertised on your website. They communicated with me, sent me pictures, videos and phone calls. They used COVID and social distancing to their advantage. They arranged delivery and sent me a contract once everything was sealed and money sent they disappeared. Unfortunately my money is now gone and I most likely will no longer be able to afford a puppy for a while as I saved up so long for this but I hope I can save someone else from experiencing this. It's so heartbreaking I cried for days. I can provide all proof needed.

Pets4HomesDeposit collected fraudulently

An advertisement posted this afternoon from a private seller called Debbie T
                  Debbie T advertised that they have puppies for sale in Birmingham

Contact telephone number provided: [protected]

Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

We have made a deposit payment of £300 today

After deposit payment was made, the seller
                  disappeared

I request you to provide details of this seller to enable us to make a police complaint

We have proof of payment and communication we had through various messages

Please call me if you have any questions

[protected]

Thanks

Matthew

Pets4HomesBanning a boosted advertisement

Hello, not to cause a fuss, but im really not good with stress and my adverts are always been taken down, of recent ive paid for an boost, only for my account to be taken down the next day.
                    My wifes account was originally banned with the same address, but was not in use, so I made an account with the same address, then once her account was unbanned mine was banned for having the same address. She has now contacted you to have her account deactivated and mine reactivated but no customer service responce as of yet.
                    Will my boost be refunded for this wasted day?

Pets4HomesService

Can not get into as forgotten my password and you do not get anyone giving you ability to get new password the system is totally nuts and like to ask you kindly if you can sort this out for me as am looking to get to write to the person with dog I like to buy but cant get into my account please help me best wishes Jeannette

Please can you direct me to getting my password ability to get the password new as cant remember the old one sadly it has made it mist difficult to make me get into my site is making me very depressed as well as irritated as well as it driving e up the wall so please can you help me put new password in asap if possible

I look forward to your reply

Jeannette Barnes

• Fi
                          Fiona Hedges Nov 26, 2020

exactly the same is happening to me! frustrating and annoying for people wanting to sell their pets even if they don’t know it!

Pets4HomesIts fake. We just placed our notification online.

We will be in touch with the daily mail about this, but Pets4Homes just stole our deposit along with a fee of £18. They stole £218 from us and are not going to give it back and are ignoring our emails and telling us different stories about he seller having the money, but the seller refused our deposit and he closed his account. The whole market place is wrong and it is wrong to charge so much for puppies right now and there are no puppies. None of these are real people. They all use stored images.

Pets For HomesMisleading advertiser

Ad placed by candice h add ref 2836570

This advert is claiming to be selling maine coon kittens and asking from £300 - £600 when pushed admitted that there was no paperwork to prove parentage of cat I note that they are a regular advertiser on the site how are these people allowed to advertise on pets for homes without any checks been made on the paperwork for the cats been sold

May 20, 2020

Pets4Homes — Labradoodle puppies for sale - scam

We contacted a seller (Elizabeth O) advertised with you, labradoodle for sale, gave us her telephone number...

May 16, 2020

Pets4Homes — Incorrect information advertised

we got our first puppy from this seller. It was advertised that the puppies were vaccinated, deflead and...

Pets4HomesSelling dogs

I am trying to buy a puppy for months and all sellers are asking for deposit without at least allowing me to see the puppy before. Why pets4homes allows those ads? So many people are naive and trust the sellers so they send money as deposit but they never seen the puppy or the seller after that. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!! I will continue to complain until something will be done and no one will be scammed anymore.

• Ju
                                Julia Christine Goddard Aug 29, 2020

This is a scam. A lot of this is going on. Don't you believe it. Pets4Homes should be ashamed of themselves and we are going to Watchdog, Trading Standards, The Daily mail about this and they will have a field day with this. Pets4Homes stole our money with their new deposit scheme, they wont let us have our refund. They are making up all kinds of lies saying the money is with the seller, but the seller took no deposit and closed his account down. Pets4Homes took £200 plus £18 fee from us. We will also report them to the police. This should be on the front of the newspapers tomorrow.

Apr 13, 2020

Pets4Homes — dog breeder

Bought a douge de bordeaux puppy, breader stated it was kc registered, micro chipped and vaccinated, it wa...

Pets4HomesCruel advert

Selling a queen that had just had a c section three weeks ago. Advertising it for breeding !!! Selling her 3 x 3 week old kittens !!! Shocking. Prts4home should be ashamed to condone this cruel ad !!!

Feb 20, 2020

Pets4Homes — incorrect advertising re cairn terrier breed

I am writing to you on behalf of the UK Cairn Terrier Clubs regarding information shown on the Pets4home...