Menu
Pets4Homes
reviews & complaints

Pets4Homes
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

85 complaints
0 resolved 85 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pets4Homes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Pets4Homes - Not being able to get onto my account due to error 404

Please could you tell me why I can't get onto my account I've been advertising for over 12 years and never had a problem I've tried emailing with no reply it says
ERROR 404 but can't find out what this means please could you contact me ASAP
We are award winning kennels and am very disappointed with the service it's very frustrating that I have had no response to this
Regards
L Bowen

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Brought a doe rabbit around 12 weeks ago was told she was a girl, I was thrilled as I had lost my [censored] dog 12 months ago and was still hurting from this. So when my mum asked what I wanted for my 30th birthday a wished for a rabbit I'd always liked taking care of rabbits when I was a child so I start looking I found a self blue doe I fell in love with her...

T
6:20 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Account closed/banned

On 14/08/21 My account was disabled. The issue button says my accound has been closed/banned and that I am to contact customer support.

I have emailed customer support and submitted 'tickets' every day for the past 4 days, with no reply. My 6 puppies are getting older and need new homes. I also have 4 kittens that I actually had buyers for. Unfortunately I was unable to keep in touch with the buyers because I can no longer access messages.

I had spent £66 on getting my ads boosted also.

This is my first time ever selling puppies, I ensured I done everything correctly, I posted a very detailed ad, included pictures of the mum. The puppies are even KC registered, and I attached pictures of their certificates to prove it.

I am hoping this issue can be resolved quickly.

Regards,
Tony Nichols

Desired outcome: My account to be re-activated and boosted.

Did u get any joy is your an error 404

H
12:45 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Blocked account/ account on hold

I have recently posted my puppies for sale, they have blocked my account, the reason they have given is that I am running a business and have had 3 litters or more in 12 months, this is the only litter I have had in the last 18 months snd they can check their records. I have emailed them constantly with no replies, they didn't even have the common decency to email me when they removed my advert. This is totally wrong of them, I feel discriminated against as 99% of people selling pups on this site are also not lincensed! If they require private people or hobby breeders to be lincensed then they should not be allowing any unlicensed members to advertise.

Desired outcome: Unblock and reinstate my account and advert

3:34 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Rambo stud cat bengal

I have went report after report about this advert. The man took my money and my cat. He did not look after my cat at all, she was not fed or looked after. He scammed me out of 200 pounds and despite his listing saying a free retry he then tried to charge extra! This is ridiculous now. I have spoken with trading standards. This is the only online advert that has not removed this member. He is scamming people out of their money! And abusing animals!

Desired outcome: Suspend this member

Pets4Homes - For sale

This person is advertising an 11 month old GSD [censored] who is due to come into season, to breed from, at 11 months old. She is still a puppy and should not be bred from until at least two years. It's outrageous that she should be allowed to advertise this on your site .

Desired outcome: Ban the advert and any like it

2 comments

Pets4homes break their own rules!

View 0 more photos

See this all the time! Pets4homes break own rules then block you for incorrect reasons when you contact them you are ignored! Even when you prove your not in the wrong they ignore you! Sites like epupz who were amazing...got greedy and lost all their customers! Pure greed with the boosts as you are not on page 1 when you pay how can all those hundreds of people hit page one? The previous boost left people paying and on top of page like 50/60 so unless boost daily its a con!

A
3:30 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - I have emailed many times

I have emailed many times after the 3 days it says for pet4homes to reply to sort my account out as it is blocked it say the reason was to many litters I then emailed to say the litter that I made before hand was expired and which it said I have to make a new ad after 2 days it then blocked my account which I email to say it was the same litter which you could see in my listings I then checked few days later on my account it didn't have a reason so then emailed again to say what was the reason my ad was taken down after 3 weeks and each time I emailed it say the had got my email and will reply with in 3 days it's now 3 weeks of emailing I have not had one single email back ! But someone I know got a email back from a question they asked on there account with in a hour ! Which is clear to me that they are getting my emails and are not relying and not giving a reason as to why

1 comment

We have too emailed them after blocking our account they are very obnoxious in their replies and now have stopped replying, it seems this site is not safe either. I have asked them to delete my data but they have stopped responding, and now i have asked them to remove my bank details, again they have stopped responding, its dangerous please do not post on pets4homes.co.uk.

J
12:11 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Blocking of my page

Hi I'm trying to place an advert for my beautiful puppies and unfortunately my account has been blocked! I've not actively used this account in years and this is the first time of me attempting to use this account again. I would really appreciate this to be felt with as I'm a fist time breeder and I've had no problems up until now with advertising. Please can you help me re open my account

Desired outcome: My account to be reactivated

1 comment

They are not addressing our complaints to them either, we are very concerned about pets4homes and we have asked why they are not deleting our data or bank details and they will not respond!

M
3:21 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Account disabled

You've disabled my account? And after sending a number of emails, I am getting no response.
I've used this site for many years and I am an ethical governed gccf breeder. All kittens are 13wks old, wormed, flead, microchipped, insured, PEDIGREE papers and gccf cards. I also make all onwards sign a contract of sale, ensuring the kitten/cat is looked after appropriately. I am also delivering kittens due to covid and adopting facemask sanitizer and safe distancing. I am unsure why your targeted me?
Can you explain yourself and reinstate my account.

The only thing I can point too, is TEDDYCAT who is an unethical breeder with poor cats/kittens in bad conditions, whom has been reported to the GCCF. When I emailed her through pets4homes she got very abusive ringing me up (I had to hide my email, name and number on my pets4homes account). She got very insulting calling me English and miss English mocking my race, then she said I needed help due to my disability.
However HER account is still live and its mine that has been disabled? Due to a disability I can't type very well, and wasnt able to report her for her abusive messaging and phone calls.

Desired outcome: Account reinstated and TEDDYCATS blocked from seeing my account and details

1 comment

Trying to raise a complaint on this file a complaint is pointless, they allow you 240 characters and it won't send over if you go under or above it. I do not know what this page is playing at. Is it a ploy so you do not make a complaint about pets4homes.co.uk. who are acting very strangely, scamming people is illegal in the UK. Can one of your team please respond to my emails. Absolutely disgraceful!

Pets4Homes - Account closed / disabled

I received a malicious email accusing me of being a puppy farmer and not licensed. I own two dogs and my local authority have confirmed I do not need a license. My account was immediately closed and barred and despite sending them numerous emails they have not replied or reinstated my account. The malicious email was sent by would you belive of all people my sister and her son!

Desired outcome: Account reinstated

E
8:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pets4Homes - Account banned, all emails ignored.

I was advertising my dogs litter of puppies and all of a sudden I had a notification telling me that my account has been banned as it was a 'duplicate account'. I contacted them asking what is going on as I only have one account on this website and it doesn't make sense, I just spent £13 featuring my advert. They replied just confirming the reason why my account had been banned but with no other information at all. I emailed back and recieved no reply. Countless emails later I have still heard nothing and the pups only have one week left till they can leave.
I am so confused and I am absolutely disgusted that this company, which are supposed to be trusted and proffesional to sell loved family pets, are ignoring emails and banning my account without a single explanation. Never been so confused and felt so badly treated by a company in my life and for absolutely no reason.
Please reply to the emails you are being sent to from your paying customers and improve your security systems that are making constant unfounded mistakes that cause undue stress to people. Untrustworthy company and feel like I have been scammed by them, shameful.

Desired outcome: To have an explanation and my account reinstated...or at the very least some sort of awknowledgement and a reply to my emails and tickets!

1 comment

Im afraid you were scammed Pets4Homes were charging boost and you were only at page one for the day you paid you were then at top of back of pages! All the boosts were on top of pages however they never told you top of pages of 50 plus! They have done a new website thats of course has erased the option to view your stats as they are now charging much more money to boost and people will pay and not realise its a con like last time as removed stats so you are none the wiser!

K
8:06 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Account banned

My account was banned back in 2020 I had no idea why, I emailed and emailed and emailed over 15 times to which I had no response. I paid £15 to upgrade my account which I never got refunded!
Now it has come to the point I need to use the site and have created another account to advertise my puppies. I paid £12 to boost the add and upon approval The account had obviously been blocked as it is a duplicate account, but what more can I do? I get no response even though it states do not use duplicate accounts, and to email to resolve the issue with your existing account, I've tried this and had no response!
£27 they took from me and I never got to use either accounts. How can they take money from a boosted ad then not even approve the advert or issue a refund?
Again email after email sent and support tickets raised online!
Still nothing!

Desired outcome: Refund and account unblocked

E
May 24, 2021 8:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi, I have had exactly the same issue. My account was banned suddenly for absolutely no reason and all I recieved was one email with no detail or explanation other than saying my account was a duplicate, which isn't possible as I only have one account. I have emailed multiple times over and over and have had no response, I seems like I am being ignored, I can't believe it. I thought this was a proffesional company. No phone number or anything. No contact other than an email address they won't reply from. I just payed £13 to promote my puppies advert, and now I only have a week left till they are 8 weeks and no way of selling them! This seems so incredibly dodgy, feel like I am being scammed!
Did you ever get a resolution to this? I am so confused and feel completely helpless to do anything!

J
1:07 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Buying a puppy

Last year I bought a puppy from Kacy Brien 2 halebank Avenue Manchester M20 1 EG. The advert stated that the puppy was a lhasa/Bischon cross after a dna test my dog turns out to be, 50% Chihuahua, the rest is poodle and Lhasa. Her ad also said there would be other items included, we never got the toy, next worm tablet or the puppy pads. Very disapointed about this we expect adverts for puppies for sale on pets4homes to be totally genuine but obviouly they are not!
From [protected]@outlook.com

Pets4Homes - Withholding cancelled deposit

I paid nearly £200 deposit for a puppy but the seller cancelled (mutually agreed) to cancel this. I received an email from Pets4homes on 02/04/21 to say that my deposit would be refunded within 4 working days. Just about a week later I still hadn't received my refund. I contacted Pets4homes who said there was a problem with Mangopay who they use for deposits and I would have to wait. It has now been 4 weeks and I have still not received my refund.
I have contacted both Pets4homes and Mangopay and I am getting nowhere. Unfortunately, I am not the only one as there are now numerous bad reviews on trust pilot with people complaining about this.

As it is now 4 weeks I am now worried that this is a scam or that they are about to go bankrupt or something.

Desired outcome: I need my refund

7:27 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Reported adverts

I have been using pets4homes now for over 4 years someone is reporting my ads and now pets4homes as blocked mine my friends and family accounts for "No reason" they have asked me for proof of ownership of my dog and proof of address and d.o.b which I have gave still had no reply after 7 emails to them it's all been very stressful and upsetting if I'm honest I want to give my pups good loving home and that's why I have always used pets4homes and because it's safe to do so on there there way iv been treated is unfair and seems like mine my friends and my family's ads are being "looked for" if I'm honest it's really confusing as I no I'm not doing anything wrong.

Desired outcome: Unblock my account

D
7:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi. Where do I start? This year we used Pets4homes to advertise our litter of Northern Inuit puppies (8 in total). Our advert got disabled as we had put them into three categories (Northern Inuit, Siberian Husky and German shepherd). This was done as Northern Inuits are a mix of those two breeds and we wanted to get as wide an audience as possible. After...

7:50 am EDT

Pets4Homes - Account blocked

I had been sending out messages to promote my services. Pets4Homes emailed me to say I needed to upgrade my account as I had reached the maximum allowed. I paid the money and upgraded. I then continued to send the generic message and they blocked my account due to suspiciously high activity. I contacted pets4homes to advise that it was in fact me that had sent them and they unblocked and apologised for the inconvenience. Since that my account has been repeatedly blocked and unblocked. However... my account has now been blocked since at least 14th March despite numerous emails from me to pets4homes requesting them to unblock it and haven't even had a reply?!

K
May 23, 2021 8:01 pm EDT

I’ve had the exact same problem!
I paid then shortly after they blocked me I sent over 15 emails to which I got no response!
Since created another account to advertise my litter and of course this has been blocked as it’s a delicate! But what more can I do?
Please let me know if you get anywhere.

M
1:19 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Doberman puppy advert

They have closed my account until I send a breeders licence, I have only placed one add, but amended a few times, and then for the last pup I boosted the add for £12, that was when they closed it. On 14th March I sent them a email explaining this, since then I have sent other emails and tried to message through Facebook but they say on the to email on the same number I did. They are not replying to me and I can not find a phone number. They have taken my £12 so I have raised a Paypal complaint to get my money back hoping that will get them to contact me.

Desired outcome: I want my account back

T
3:55 pm EDT

Pets4Homes - Account banned

Hy, im very outrage to be honest, this site banned my advert because they said im selling an imported pet, considering the fact that im living in uk for 6 years and i wosent seling my pet i put for sale the puppies wich clearly said in the advert, (puppy's)i have an imported female wich i breed here with a male from UK, then they say if she has uk microchip (discrimination for a dog) as long as she is having a microchip and she is registered
what is the problem?!?!? interesting... then i tell them that the puppies have uk microchip and apparently is still not ok, so what is the real reason actually?!?! Im honestly very disappointed to see something like this, discrimination and racism for a pet... I never thought i can see something more ridiculous apparently i whose rong the vet is not discriminating my dog, the pet shop from where im buying the food for the dog is not discriminating mi dog, why is a site doing this?!?! What is the real reason?

L
3:54 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently had to re-home my pet bird through pets4homes the buyer sent a deposit over through pets4homes and then drove down the following day. The buyer agreed to release me the funds and pets4homes emailed me to say that I had to send proof. I did this and heard nothing. Contacted them a week after and said it was never received send again, so I did they...

Pets4Homes contacts