Petcofrontline plus

G

I purchased the frontline plus is the stores. When I looked on line at your website, the price was 30.00 cheaper. I read your policy on price matching and it says you price match online and at your stores. I tried to call customer service and got the run around. They said some stores do not honor the price matching. Why does your website say one thing and your customer service employees say something else? I tried to contact the store manager of where I bought the product and it seems like she is never there. I'm very disappointed that I can't seem to get an answer. I've been a petco customer for a long time and spend a lot of money in there. If I dont get this resolved then I will no longer shop there and I will also tell my friends this so they can tell there's.