Petcoethics and breaking labor laws, discrimination against senior employee, bullying and verbal abuse

store #1290 Bothell, Petco. The DM, Gm + Assistant manager are now being Sued for all listed above.

l am a senior white women with filed disabilities (in corporate) whom has been bullied, verbally abused, called in 3 meetings and the
District Manager over the phone in front of 2 witness's (conference) call
on June 15th, 2017. stated to me ex dog trainer of 3 years working for Petco.

And I Quote " I am putting you through dog training classes again, WE will document every thing you do and then if you make one mistake I will fire you!!":

Me " I quit and have already as I told you have contacted the government filed charges, labor board on down the line"
So the DM "took retaliation " against me which is highly against the law stated in detail by the federal government OSHA.

I guess people really can be that stupid