Petcobearded dragon

In November 2016 I bought my own bearded dragon after doing ALOT of research. When I got there their was only one and they said the rest were in quarintine for not eating. The staff also said if I had any issues I have a 14 day guarantee. After 2 days I realized how mean my beardie was. You physically can't walk past the cage without him trying to attack you through it... I then called petco and asked if I could take him back for a refund after 2 DAYS and they said NO. Even with a receipt. I even called multiple times after. In the end I've had him for almost 6 months and he hasn't grown at all... I still don't know what to do since they refused a return.