Menu

Persopo review: Public Records

J
Author of the complaint
9:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Spent 15 minutes waiting for reports to be compiled and collated, then as the 'final step', I had to open an account. Like a dummy, I paid $19.93 for one month membership. THEN the 'report' was released, and I learned it takes 72 hours for the information I requested to populate! Needing the info NOW, and not 72 hours from now, I immediately called customer service to cancel my subscription, and request a refund of my money. The rep agreed to cancel my subscription, stating I would still have the 30-day access. I told her I would rather just cancel and get my money returned since I got no benefit whatsoever from the site. She said she would have to speak with her supervisor, and then hung up on me. A short time later I tried to login to the useless account, and learned it was closed. Didn't even get the 30-day access I paid for. They basically STOLE my money and did not provide the services advertised.

0 comments