Pepsi Internationalpepsi award

I receive a message on 20 / 07 / 2012 from pepsi award
(your mobile no has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2012 pepsi international mobile draw london to claim prize;email your name / email id / cell no to:
[protected]@live.com
Name : rizwan ahmed
Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
Cell no : +[protected]

Muhammad Naqi Abbas Sep 14, 2013

Dear sir I also receive a message from International Pepsi mobile draw London 2013 I receive sms from 11-09-2013 Name Muhammad Naqi Abbas E.mail [email protected] Cell No.[protected], [protected]

Shazia rehmat butt Jul 03, 2013

Dear Sir and company
    I Have Received A MESSAGE ON 7/2013 FROM PEPSI AWARD AS (YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON U 500, 000 POUNDS IN 2013 PEPSI INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW LONDON TO CLAIM PRIZE; EMAIL YOUR NAME/EMAIL ID/CELL NO TO: [email protected] my name is Shazia butt email is [email protected]

Shazia rehmat butt Jul 03, 2013

Hello

• Ze
    ZEESHAN AHMAD Jul 03, 2013

I have received mobile message from some one how says you win 500, 000 pound.
    Plz claim it and just send your name, address, and mobile no.
    So
    My name. . . Zeeshan ahmad
    Addrss. . . House no 104, street no 19 gulbahar no 2 peshawar.
    Mobile no. . . [protected]

• Ho
    hom budhathoki Jun 01, 2013

hi my name is hom budhathoki ..i too got the message that my number has won 1, 000, 000, 00 us dollars and was said to send my name, age and number...
    name:hom budhathoki
    age:40
    mobile no:[protected]

• Ra
    rajunepal Jun 01, 2013

I got message that my number has won 1, 000, 000, 00 us dollars and was said to send my name, age and number .
    name: raju nepal

name: Tulsi Maharjan
    Age: 35
    no.: [protected]

shafiq ur rehman May 29, 2013

i received a msg that i have won 500000 my fone numbr is [protected] ID Shafiq @hotmail.com and city Havelian Pakistan

• In
    INAYAT, Jan 11, 2013

DEAR SIR I ALSO RECIVE A MASSEGE FROM PEPSI CO. THAT THEY SAYS YOU ARE WINNER, ITS TRUE OR NOT???
    INAYAT, [protected]

• Ir
    irshad hussain Dec 20, 2012

Dear Sir and company
    I Have Received A MESSAGE ON 1/2012 FROM PEPSI AWARD AS (YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON U 500, 000 POUNDS IN 2012 PEPSI INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW LONDON TO CLAIM PRIZE; EMAIL YOUR NAME/EMAIL ID/CELL NO TO: [email protected]
    My Name is IRSHAD HUSSAIN
    EMAIL I D : [email protected]
    Country : PAKISTAN Quetta

• Id
    IDREES BUTT Dec 11, 2012

yes ihave massage from international papsi mobile draw london 2012.i recieve sms from 27/10/2012 date.
    NAME:IDREES BUTT

Contects : +[protected]
    Email ID : [email protected]
    Country : Pakistan, Karachi

Muhammad Aamir Khan Nov 16, 2012

hi i received the Pepsi international mobile award wining MSG my name is Muhammad Aamir khan
    Contact # [protected], [protected]
    Address: Quality Education A-2 Chaman Housing Scheme near iqra public school c/o Yawar khan

nomanzs Oct 21, 2012

Cell: [protected]
    Address: C/O Alpha Lab and Blood Bank near civil hospital Zhob Balochistan

• Ya
    yasir suhag Aug 25, 2012

I have been informed via sms that YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 500, 000 POUNDS IN 2012 PEPSI INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW LONDON TO CLAIM PRIZE EMAIL YOUR NAME /EMAIL ID/CELL NO/ TO [email protected] live.com
    name soorih suhag

CELL NO:[protected]/ [protected]
    CITY: Quetta
    COUNTRY: Pakistan

shams ud din Aug 25, 2012

I received an sms on mobile that i have won 500, 000 pounds. and i don't know how to claim it. my cell number is [protected], and my email is [email protected]
    Its me shams

mushta Aug 18, 2012

Hello, I am sanaullah. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

NormanBates Aug 08, 2012

The only thing you won is the right to buy more pepsi. FAKE, Bashir, [censored]!!

• Ba
    Bashir Ahmed Aug 08, 2012

my Name is Bashir,

could you please confirm. if the message is fare or Fake

• Ri