PeopleSmart.comThey are disgusting

D

A number of complaints about them may terrify.
Don't risk your money and never subscribe for their free trial. Even if you cancel it, they will not stop charging you. And only after calling them I was able to return some part of my money, I wanted the whole amount, but they refused.
However, they didn't stop taking my money, I noticed it when was checking my bank account. They send no notification, I would never find out if I rarely checked it. Is this legal?
They said they send me an email every time they charge. I checked my inbox, the junk folder. There was nothing from them.
This is definitely a scam. They cheat people and then accuse them if any questions arise. Stay away!