Penske Corporation — rental truck
Dear Customer Care Manager,
I am emailing regarding a problem that I had encountered with a truck rental truck from Penske. The truck rental company was located at
Ocean Heights Auto and Tir
1178Ocean Heights Avenue
Egg Harbor Township
The truck was extremely dangerous to drive as the front headlights were extremely dim and you could not see 2 inches in front of you. And the truck had to be driven home at night so it was almost Impossible to drive I truly do not even know how I made it home that night. I was having severe anxiety not thinking I would make it to my destination. I can not believe that I had to drive a truck in this condition. I wanted to try Penske instead of other competitors but it just was an awful experience for me. I feel that I should be compensated for as it was just an awful experience one that I will never forget. I can not thank you enough for taking the time to read my email.
Mr. Robert Fustos
3226 Pinewyn Circle
More Penske Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Penske Truck Rental - extra charges rip off!
- Penske Truck Rental - terrible driver
- Penske Truck Rental - worst experience ever!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad customer service
- Penske Truck Rental - horrible customer service, bad product
- Penske Honda - Ontario, California - honda grossly lied about mileage
- Penske Corporation - unit #597938
- Penske Truck Rental - deposit not yet received after 2 months!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad service
- Penske Corporation - truck rental