Pegasus Airlines — broken baggage and damaged baby stroller
Hi, we have arrived on Sunday, 11.11.2018 to Prague from Turkey, flight number PC301. Immediately after arrival we've discovered two out of three baggages that are reported damaged. *1.Baby stroller has scratched leather handle and plastic part on that handle. This happened during flight from SAW/PRG. Purchased in 2017, value 5000CZK. *2.Big Suitcase, very new one, purchased Oct2018, price 3500CZ, broken through site near zipper, most likely wheel or something sharp must have been pushed through the site of the suitcase site near zipper. My cell ph: +420 [protected]. File reference number given in PRG airport when reported damaged bags is: PRGPC11157/11NOV18/1234GMT. Just to let you know, on the way from PRG to SAW nothing was damaged; on the way back lot of people travelling with us had damaged bags. I wonder how baggage is cared for in by Turkish airport people. I tried to log an application as they advise you but I can not submit, somehow due to wrong telephone number, but really I think that is only excuse for them not to deal with customers with broken or damaged baggage. This is ridiculous, how can I contact them? Strange. Thanks, KStadnik
More Pegasus Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Pegasus Airlines - pegasus airlines (flypgs.com) secretly makes multiple transactions. stay away from that fraudulent airline company.
- Pegasus Airlines - lost luggage and v. poor customer services
- Pegasus Airlines - damaged baggage
- Pegasus Airlines - bad service and lost of lugate
- Pegasus Airlines - ticket problem
- Pegasus Airlines - dirty seats on flight
- Pegasus Airlines - flight ticket cancelled without email notice!
- Pegasus Airlines - baggage damaged
- Pegasus Airlines - return flight to middle east stopping in turkey
- Pegasus Airlines - the lady on the counter