Payoneerpayoneer account blocked

P Review updated:

They blocked my account months ago. They asked me for copies of my documents claiming they need to comply with US regulations etc but they keep on replying to me they need to check but I found hundreds of similar complaints online and they are not releasing the money on the accounts. The customer service repeats like a broken record the usual "I have to wait" "They are checking" "I'll be notified when things are solved" These are not good answers. I haven't done anything wrong, I have $6400 on my account and I NEED MY MONEY!!!
I need Payoneer to release my money ASAP.

• A
      Mar 17, 2018

They blocked my account months ago. They asked me for copies of my documents claiming they need to comply with US regulations etc but they keep on replying to me they need to check but I found hundreds of similar complaints online and they are not releasing the money on the accounts. The customer service repeats like a broken record the usual "I have to wait" "They are checking" "I'll be notified when things are solved" These are not good answers. I haven't done anything wrong, I NEED MY MONEY!!!
    I need Payoneer to release my money ASAP. I will never use this service and I will don't need this account.

Nov 04, 2019

@arshad mehmod do you have become your money back

•   Nov 06, 2019

@Mail Fatlindi No i am trying to recover my account since last month but fail

•   Nov 06, 2019

@Mail Fatlindi What should i do i really really need money

Nov 28, 2019

@Asif zafar i have the same problem since one month, but i cant reopen my account

•   Nov 06, 2019

I need Payoneer to release my money ASAP.

Nov 28, 2019

@Asif zafar do they reply to you now because me they still dont reply