Payless Car Rental via rentalcars.comno car available: itinerary number [protected]

S Review updated:

On August 2, we flew from LAX to EWR. There was severe thunderstorms over the NY and NJ areas, so all airports were closed down. Our plane was diverted to Dulles DC.
We repeatedly tried to call Payless to let them know our arrival would be delayed but no one picked up.
We finally flew into EWR about 7 hours later than our scheduled flight time.
At the Payless desk there was a queue and no attendant. We waited for a half hour and when we finally reached the head of the line, we were told that we didn't have a reservation, despite the confirmation code and the confirmation letter.
Because everyone was in the same position -- drastically delayed flights -- no other cars were available.

Email from rentalcars.com dated April 30 2017
Itinerary Number is [protected]

Dear Sandra Hunter,

Thank you for booking your trip with Rentalcars.com!

Your itinerary is shown below.

Click below to access your itinerary details, along with other important information for your request number:

Manage My Booking

To change or amend your reservation:

Manage My Booking

Subtotal of the Rental: USD $203.64
Taxes and Fees: USD $80.21
Amount Due at Pick-up: USD $283.85

Important Information

Please review the following rules regarding rental cars:

* Payment for this reservation is due when the car is returned and will be charged by Payless Car Rental
* The rate may change if you pick-up, or drop-off the car at a different date, time or location than you requested in your reservation.

* Only the driver will be able to pick up this rental car at the counter.

* You will be able to add an additional driver at the counter for an additional charge payable directly to the rental car company. Additional charges also apply for optional items, and for drivers under the age of 25.

* The driver will be required to present a valid driver's licence, and a valid credit card in his/her name.

* Some locations also accept debit cards; however rental partners have different requirements for customers who will only have a debit card at the time of pickup. For more specific information please review partner payment options.

* Please see location specific rental policy and rules information.

* You hereby agree to abide by Rentalcars.coms terms and conditions and privacy policy.

* Click here for additional Frequently Asked Questions. If you require further assistance, please contact us.

* Contact Payless Car Rental: [protected]

Janine Loots Jul 10, 2019

Janine Loots
    Ref: 613 519 940
    Account; 01419500004
    Confirmation no. 4693139

Two payments taken off credit card for R1673.84 - 21 June 2019

Please rectify as soon as possible and refund back to account, otherwise I will cancel the car rental for the 13 July 2019.

• Tr
    Trabelsy Aug 04, 2019

Hi
    Reservation n 764144466
    I just reserved few ours ago a car for the 5 august to th 20th in Bergamo aereoport in Italy, l have to cancel the reservation could Not find the path to due it in your site. Please help me
    Thanks
    [email protected]

• De
    Denitsa Sep 03, 2019

Date: 05.08.2019
    Reservtion number: 712458064

I made a reservation and I returned the car. The receipt of the return is attached and states 120.98 euro. I am overcharged with another transaction 45 euros extra. Screenshot attached as well. There is no respond form the customer support.

• Pa
    Paolo ferretti Feb 15, 2020

Booking ref. 669613987 with EUROPCAR
    I need to cancel, please refunds cost too
    My email address : [email protected] yahoo.it

Are 4 days I try to cancel!