Payless Car Rental — error in rental charges
I booked with Payless car rental through the Orbitz website. My total cost with all taxes and fees included was $94.80. Ended up being charged $143.88 3 days after I returned home from my trip. They accept charges for you to acquire and are deceitful and pushy. I would be ashamed to work for this scam job. Can't even call it a business. They have done this to thousands of people all across the country. I never thought to even look at reviews, but I should have and will never rent from them again or any sistering company's. Declined all extras and insurance, returned car with full tank of gas, cleaned the inside and didn't damage the outside. No reason for an overcharge. I would like my money back! This company needs to be shut down. Have documented proof of everything and still the incorrect charge.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - steal money from my credit card
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless - Theives 
- Payless Car Rental - payless car rental
- Payless Car Rental - car rental customer service den airport location