Passport to fun — Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for
Passport to Fun fraudulently obtained my credit card info and proceeded to withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for. Their customer service is non-existent. The supervisor (employee #45912) was obviously used to such complaints, and acted like she was doing me a big favor by refunding two months, but refused to pass my call along to the next step on the supervisory ladder, claiming that she was the only supervisor with the company. Ridiculous!
More Passport to fun Complaints & Reviews
- Passport To Fun Plus - Have no clue who these people are.
- MVQ Passport to Fun - unauthorized withdrawals from account
- PassportToFun - Charges that are not mine
- Passport to fun - unauthorized charges
- Passport To Fun Plus - Fraud
- Passport to fun - Unauthorized credit card charge
- Passport to fun - Be very careful when ordering online
- Passport to fun - charging my credit card every month in the amount of 21.95 for 7 months
- Passport To Fun Plus - Unauthorized credit card charges
- PASSPORTOFFUN - Creditcardcharge