Passport to fun — Unauthorized credit card charge
Charge of $1.95 and associated refund (net $0.00) appeared on my bill last month. This month an unauthorized charge for $159.95 appeared on bill. I called the number and they (Patricia #19807) did agree to reversing the charge in the next two days. Let's see what happens. I really suspect that the $1.95 transaction was just to determine if the account was valid.
More Passport to fun Complaints & Reviews
- Passport to fun - Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for
- Passport To Fun Plus - Have no clue who these people are.
- MVQ Passport to Fun - unauthorized withdrawals from account
- PassportToFun - Charges that are not mine
- Passport to fun - unauthorized charges
- Passport to fun - Be very careful when ordering online
- Passport to fun - charging my credit card every month in the amount of 21.95 for 7 months
- PASSPORTOFFUN - Creditcardcharge
- Passport To Fun Plus - Fraud
- Passport to fun - Hidden cost on Credit Card bill