The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Passport To Fun Plus — Have no clue who these people are.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received an overdraft notice from my bank of $34.00 plus a charge of $14.95 from Passport 2Fun Plus. I called the 800 number my bank gave me for them and spoke to a representative that told me I clicked a banner when I ordered business cards from Vista Print in October of 2008. I did no such thing to my knowledge. Why would it take a legitimate company 9 months to charge you??
I spoke with a supervisor and see was very arrogant and told me I would have to get a statement from my bank showing that the 14.95 charge created the overdraft fee and it would take 22 days to complete the "compliance investigation.
I have no clue who or what this company is or does nor did I authorize them to charge my account. This should be totally illegal.
More Passport To Fun Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Passport to fun - Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for
- MVQ Passport to Fun - unauthorized withdrawals from account
- PassportToFun - Charges that are not mine
- Passport to fun - unauthorized charges
- Passport To Fun Plus - Fraud
- Passport to fun - Unauthorized credit card charge
- Passport to fun - Be very careful when ordering online
- Passport to fun - charging my credit card every month in the amount of 21.95 for 7 months
- Passport To Fun Plus - Unauthorized credit card charges
- PASSPORTOFFUN - Creditcardcharge