Park Resortspark resorts disgraceful business practices

My father owned a Caravan on a Park Resorts site. Neither my sister or I wished to keep the caravan so we attempted to settle any outstanding fees and sell the caravan. For a year and after several repeated attempts to get a settlement fee in writing Park Resorts would not agree in writing to allow us to settle. We were told verbally that we owed £3k, then £5k, they are now demanding £11k and have offered £50 for a caravan worth £3k.
They have purposely refused to settle in writing in an attempt to extort further fees. They have attempted to take advantage of my father's passing and are the most disgraceful organisation I have ever encountered. Charlatans, thieves and liars.

• Ra
    RazielxRaphael Nov 11, 2018

I did have a lodge a few weeks ago, technically it's still mine. then early Monday morning I woke up my daughter and grand children to get out as my daughter car, my car and lodge was set on fire a arson attack and intent to kill.
    My neighbors ran out tried their best eventually the fire brigade turned up and ran out of water and my property needs tearing down
    I have insurance and it's going through, the owner is charging me £20.000 to demolish and take it away. Plus my home was up for sale.
    I paid ten percent when I brought it and the park homes wanted another ten percent if I sold it...I'm homeless with my two cats renting privately..