Panera Bread — nancy customer service
The manager Nancy is so rude! She has the worst customer service ever. I don't even know how she is manager. She pulls prices out of the air charges 80 cents per pump when it says 69 cents for flavored syrup. It's sucks because I work in the plaza. She makes me not even want to go there any more.
The another managers are so nice and have really good customer service I think his name is Bill.
Such a nice guy. My boyfriend said we won't come and she said ok. Like she doesn't care at all about service
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)