Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi SystemNOT WORKING with in 2 months!

S

Model Number SC-VK92D Panasonic Music System i Bought for Rs.32,0000.

After Bought 2 months System completely down. Not able to Play any DVD. Customer Service very Poor in the world. I called customer service 5 times, NO LINK in the website. my Dealer arranged for service center. Then Customer Support enginner came to my house without Any TOOLS .. Joke of the year.
Then he shaked my DVD System. No Sucess. 1 month no body turned up. Again i called my dealer. They sent my system to Salem - Tamilnadu. After 1 month they return my system. with in 1 hour I am not able to play any DVD.

Again i called customer service. No response. I called SALES HEAD for tamilnadu. No action. 2 month my system is in showcase. Again every week i will call SALEM, Chennai, Coimbatore NO ACTION. Successfully 3 month over , i went to Dealer i kept it my system there.

No Reply from Panasonic Customer Service. Finally they given 1 old Replacement system for Temp. After 1 month so many follow up i got my system. Same problem again. 6 times they tried. No Sucess. After 8 month my problem not solved. Good things is my problem well known by Tamilnadu SALES HEAD.

Till I am waiting for my problem to be solved, My personal Advice Dont buy Any Panasonic hi fi System in India.

Poor Customer Service. No Proper Response.

SANDEEP S AGRAWAL Nov 19, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have purchase Panasonic system ( Model -SC-VK62D, Price - 17000 rs ) in month of 27 aug 2006 from dealer ( Rajesh Trading Company - 1485, kasba peth, pune-11, contact no -020-[protected] / [protected].

within Fourth month the system have problem ( warranty period ) and i was go to ur dealer on, he take it system for repaire.
    and he give system me after 7 month after my regular follow up. i was suggest him to replace me model but he didnt give replacements.

within 3 month the system have again problem. and again given to dealer for repair. again follow up for dealer and he return after 4 month to me and take amount 800 rs for repair.

again system have problem and given to dealer and again he take a time for repair 4 and 5 month. and take charge.

Now system have again problem and i m given him for before last 2 month, i dont know how many month he taken for return.

Can company will check my petions or harrashment to me.