Pacific Salespoor post-sales service

Very poor after sale service. Not all appliances were delivered as promised. Mulitple problems with appliances after deliver. Had to return several back to the store. Contracted delivery service damaged one of the appliances - had to return. Can't get in touch with ANYONE at the store to try to resolve problems. Only get voice mail - and NO ONE ever returns any of your calls. Even after traveling to store and talking to store manager (Randy), agreed upon remedies were not implemented as promised. I will NEVER do business with this company again. It's amazing to me that a business with this kind of customer service even exists.

• Pe
    Peter Murgia May 04, 2008

Looking at these complaints one can deduce that Pacific Sales is a shell of a middle-man. They will sell you damaged or mislabeled products that are discounted to them by the manufacturer...at least it seems that way from all the redundant complaints. They don't seem to do much for customer service after the transaction is complete because that would cost them money to staff an after sales service department. Then, if you should complain about a damaged product or an out of adjustment product, they have you deal with the manufacturer yourself. Yes, retail is more expensive, but if you were to purchase the appliances through Sears, Lowe's or Home Depot, you have also purchased a right to get an exchange or a repair within a reasonable amount of time and without the runaround or hassle. I have bought appliances through Sears (not online) for 10 years now and I haven't yet had a problem with damaged or incorrect appliances delivered. As a matter of fact, my 18.2 Frigidaire refrigerator has been working trouble-free for me since June 2017.

• Ke
    kelly Jun 04, 2008

Bought all my appliances at Sears and have had issues. Spent thousands of dollars on the new Cafe W Ge line. Frig is not perfect, microwave is beat and dented. Sears does not do ANYTHING. They give you the delivery companies number and tell you to call them. It has been 4 wks now and I sit and wait. Once they sell you the item and get the money they are done. They have nothing to do with it. SO who is responsible? Did they not sell me the product? They sure did collect my money. They also made me split my purchase which is the stupidest thing ever. The frig could not be bought with the other appliances. Different dept.. since when? Totally not a customer service freindly issue!
    All companies are the same--once they have the cash bye bye service. I now need a range and was looking to purchase a Wolf. From where? I am still at a loss. Lots of money here and I do not want a run around if it does not go smoothly

• Ri
    Ridley Mar 16, 2010

I arrived at Pacific Sales in Chandler AZ 15 mins to close I was relieved as there were people still in the store, however when I walked through the door I was turned away by the salesman that they were closed. I looked at my watch and told him it was only 5:45, he said “sorry we are closed” and turned me away. Knowing I was mad, driving away I looked at the door and a lady was turning there sign back to open from Closed!!!

The next day like a fool I went back. But I knew what I wanted and made my purchase within 15 mins and set a deliver for the next Wednesday. Tuesday comes the delivery people called and I told them I needed a 6pm delivery, and they said NO they don't deliver that late(but of course I confirmed the 6pm withthe store manager at Pacific, she said no problem). So I said I need your first deliver time 7am, they said sure. Wednesday 7am no delivery, 8... 9am no delivery. Called the deliver people, VERY RUDE. Calledthe store there so sorry... I'm assured tomorrow it will be there. Thursday Morning NO Washer.

Request my Money back. I wonder if they can do that correctly…

Time is the only thing you don't get back in life and Pacific Sales Wasted mine. Trying to save a few extra bucks is not worth the hassle. Go somewhere else.

• Kl
    kl4 Feb 24, 2012

The following message was pulled from Yelp. Please read and decide for yourself if this is of any concern to you. The Better Business Bureau of Minnesota seemingly will not confirm or deny Best Buy/Pacific Sales' claims as to how they got their BBB grade changed from an "F" to an "A+" almost overnight. The LABBB reported that Pacific Sales had approximately 150 complaints filed against it, approximately 14 of which were "Unanswered". The LABBB gave Pacific Sales an "F" rating. I was told by an attorney for Pacific Sales/Best Buy that the "F" rating was due to the Unanswered Complaints. The BBB claims that the reports on their website reflect a 36 month period of time. I was told by this attorney that once they answered these Unanswered Complaints (regardless of fact that they could have been as much as three years old), their grade was promptly changed from an "F" to an"A+". When Pacific Sales/Best Buy (recently) changed over to the BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota, the total number of approximately 150 complaints dropped to approximately 45 total (with no unanswered complaints). The BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota chapter indicates that Pacific Sales has an A+ rating. I asked the BBB of Minnesota to confirm or deny if this is how Pacific Sales' grade was changed (so easily), and if anyone could do this, and they have not responded to this question. If Pacific Sales/Best Buy can do this, I believe that any business should be allowed the same treatment, regardless of size, and regardless if they are a BBB member or not in order to level the playing field. I am sure that businesses that might not be able to afford BBB membership fees, might act differently if they knew they could get their grade changed to an "A+", even if the complaint might be as much as three years old, under the same circumstances. Further, the BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota indicates that Best Buy has an A+ rating with a total of approx 9654 complaints filed against it in the last 36 months (which includes the approx 3000 they responded to in the last 12 months). Public records indicate that Best Buy has approximately 1312 U.S. stores and U.S. Retail Sales of approx $37 billion dollars. For comparison, you might want to consider the following: The BBB of Minnesota (obtained from the BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota website) indicates that Wal-Mart has an A+ rating with approx 489 complaints filed against it in the last 36 months. Public records on Wal-Mart indicate that they have approx 4358 U.S., stores and U.S. Retail Sales of approx $307 billion dollars. In other words, according to the BBB and public records combined, Best Buy has approx 3046 stores less than Wal-Mart, but has approx 9165 more complaints filed against it. The BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota has yet to explain this either. I am still waiting back to hear about some other questions I had for the BBB of Minnesota, including why the BBB will not accept and post a complaint that it receives against itself (seeing as though the BBB is just a business like others they report on), what their definition is of a "Serious Complaint", or if they will waive membership fees for a verifiably honorable business that simply cannot afford membership, and still afford them any benefits that a"member" may receive. Any assistance you may want to provide to prompt the BBB to respond to these and other questions or concerns would be much appreciated. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any comments. I have contacted the following parties referred to above. They are, Mr. Vincent L. Gottuso, President of the LABBB, for the BBB of Minnesota and North Dakota, Ms. Barb Grieman, Vice President, and for Pacific Sales, attorney Andrea Kloehn Naef from Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP (Pacific Sales/Best Buy outside counsel).

• Gr
    greenbirds Jun 30, 2012

BUYER BEWARE !! What a hassle/FIASCO to buy a new refrigerator. This co. has a poor website, you can't buy on-line, there is no basic/info/photos. I had to use the sears/howards their websites. They didn't call me the delivery time. Also, I had request for booties, the store mgr. said they will have it, of course, they don't have it. The delivery guy walked my carpet, I just cleaned. The store mgr. said I will have my invoice/warranty papers. Of course, I never receve it. The guy who deliver the frig, left the cardboard/styrofoam in the street. I had to pck-up myself. . . . .NEVER AGAIN TO BUY THIS STORE/CO. . . . .Way oo much stress/waste my time.

• Mr
    MR. ? Jan 07, 2013

This Store is CRAP! I purchased a maytag oven and it was Horrible! The oven took forever to preheat, the noise was unbelieveable, the heat was ruining my fridge. I do not recommend maytag from any store. And i do not recommend you buy anything from Pacific Sales EVER! The customer service is crap, we were unhappy with the appliances we had purchased and when we went back to the store to return it they were gonna charge us $1000 to return it! When we had said we will not be paying to return something we were unhappy with they told us they will not take it back! This store is CRAP! I will NEVER purchase anything from this store ever again! And anyone who is thinking about buying anything from this store i advice you to go somewhere else!

• Wp
    Wp2008 Jan 17, 2013

Hello MR. ?. My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your range. If you have any repair concerns I can address, please provide please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard), your user ID name (MR. ?), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, your ticket number (29769), and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further.
    Sincerely, Melanie.