Pacific Salesappliances / delivery

NEVER BUY FROM PACIFIC SALES!. They lie to you to get you to buy the merchandise, the minute you buy it the service stops.
1. They sold me a kitchen set ($6000 worth of appliances) with out it being in stock. No one ever mentions it to you before you buy. they promised a two week wait time after the purchase. After three weeks, i called to follow up. they told me they only had 2 of the 5 items in. They could deliver what they have.
2. When the delivered, the "installation guy" refused to install the fridge, because I had copper pipes. They can't touch those because of liability issues! WTF?
3. They also failed to mention that their "Free installation" does not include ovens, ranges, built in microwaves, fridges (if you have copper pipes), dishwashers (if you have copper pipes). I am still waiting to hear what it is that they install.
4. Its been 2 months now and I still don't have the remaining pieces. They still can't tell me a definite delivery date for the rest of my purchase, due to inventory issues the manufacturer is having. Yet they have charged me for all the items and refuse to take back the ones they already delivered.
I am stuck with a half a kitchen!
I have never been so furious with a store and its service. IT IS THEFT NOT SERVICE THEY PROVIDE!