Pacific Home RemodelingSatisfied Customer!

G

Actual Customer Letter, February 17, 2010:

"Dear Sirs,

I am writing to express my satisfaction fora job recently done by your company on my house on Antiem Street in San Diego.

Following a visit by one of your representatives (I only remember his first name, Curtis), I decided to hear more about your products and services and accepted an appointment for a free estimate.

The next day, Kaine Kornegay and Patrick Kubiak came to my house and we discussed replacing five of the original windows (which dated back to the 1950's) with double pane ones.

I was pleased to reach an agreement with Kaine and Patrick.

The windows were manufactured and arrived earlier than I anticipated, and were installed on February 12, 2010.

I am extremely satisfied with the windows and the manner this job was done.

I was interested in improvements to the thermal insulation and noise levels inside the house. The outside aesthetic appearance was not hte major element in my decision but as it turns out, that has improved too.

My sincere thanks to all your employees and representatives for their courtesy and professionalism.

Sincerely,
Francois Gohier"

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices