Menu

U
Author of the complaint
1:23 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Know you renember me I had a white ford bantam bakkie way back in 2008 around that was driven by annother female who wrecked my bakkie from the front why hold it against me if I did not even drive the vechile, that women that works for you I assume came to my house the next day here is what pisses me off with you outsurance. She sits down with that recording thing 1 2 then a 3 time every time she tells me in my face I am now lying to her so here around the 5th time she said im lying come clean speak the truth, that pissed me off im trying to explain the truth to her. But when she left and said you are not gonna pay out I phoned immeadtly and told outsurance im finished with you for good, you still up and tell now have the nerve too send me your advertisements. Send outsurance 1 more advert to this e mail adress of mine and im gonna put you on hello peter. You will never do busn with me ever again not now not ever. What douments she decided othe spot through that microphone im guilty u have the wrong name I should be zero insurance there where you always get nothing out. So why on earth would I want to move back to a place that does pay peoples vechiles out.

Helpful? 0 0
Mar 23, 2020 7:44 am
Good day
It is of course not good to see your claim was rejected. We are not all insensitive to the financial burden this has placed on you.

In order to ensure you no longer receive emails from us, please send us your email address to: [email protected] requesting same.

Regards
OUTsurance

More OUTsurance complaints & reviews

OUTsurance - cancellation of policy is an absolute nightmare
OUTsurance - claim
OUTsurance - hockingly bad service
OUTsurance - business insurance quotation survey
0 comments