Outback, Garner, NCran out of food

My husband and I went to Outback in Garner, NC on 6/18/17 to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary. We made reservations; therefore, we did not have to wait long for our table.

Nicole was our waitress, who was wonderful. We told her that we had visited Outback at this same location a year ago and had terrible service but we were going to give it another try.

We ordered a bloomin onion and after receiving it we had to ask for napkins and silverware because there was none on the table. Our order was taken and we began to eat the onion. We had to ask three people, one was a manager, to bring us more dipping sauce and Nicole ended up bringing it to us.

We placed our order. A few minutes she came out and told us that they had ran out of prime rib so I compromised with a medium cooked ribeye. This was at 7:00pm in the evening and there was no excuse to run out of food. My husband ordered the large 22 oz. bone-in ribeye. About 10 minutes later we were told that they had also ran out of that so he ordered the medium cooked Porterhouse.

Oh and by the way, they had also ran out of napkins and were using bar napkins that go under drinks.

When our food arrived mine was done. No pink anywhere. I didn't want to complain so I decided to eat the tenderloin of my husband's Porterhouse. When he cut into that, it was raw.

By this time, we decided to explain that everything had gone wrong and that we just couldn't stay because we had not received anything correctly.

Nicole was so polite and went to get the manager. She also apologized but by this time, we were ready to leave to go celebrate our anniversary elsewhere.

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had in a restaurant, especially Outback. And also the first time that I have ever left a restaurant without eating. I honestly don't think that we will ever go to this location to have dinner again.