ORN Trip Factorycheated my money with fake promise of refund

G

My trip reference:TFN001F209H

Last month i travelled to bangkok with my friends, i saw the worst ever travel agency in my life. Without proper planning and time management, they are running travel agency.

More over till now, i didn't get my refund amount of 1800 Thai Bhat. The refund is for, we used our own cab, they didn't picked up us from BKK airport to pataya hotel. They gave fake promise, for refund.but till now, its more than a month. I didn't get refund.
And i gonna create court case regarding my cheated money.

• Pa
    Pallavi Sambasivam Sep 26, 2019

They have swindled our money also for Thai visa. N false promises since 6 months. Let me know if you are filing the case. Will teach them lesson

• Pa