Orkin Pest Controldid not perform inspectionsper their contract

D

Orkin did not perform the yearly inspections that we had paid for over 5 years. I found termites when preparing my house for sale. Orkin played a delay game and finally came to my house to observe my complaint area on my house. The inspector ststed that it was old damage and there were no live termites. I had only to put my finger through the facia on my house and thousands of live termites came spilling out.
Orkin did the tenting procedure on my house and stated the tent would be up for 2 full days. They came back the next morning and removed the tent. The tent was only up for 18 hours.
Orkin has never provided me with any paperwork to prove that the tenting had been performed. I was never provided with any paperwork to sign, even though i asked every technician that put the tent up and those who took the tent down.
They have lied to my face repeatedly, never provided me with ANY paperwork, and stated to me that they are "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING".
A complete rip-off company that has no morals, no ethics, but will cash your checks with pleasure. AVOID ORKIN AT ALL COSTS !!!