OrfeostoryOrfeostory review & complaint, singapore

I’ve worked with lots of great clients over the years, customer satisfaction is always important for me and it takes higher priority in my business.

But, as in service-based businesses, I eventually had to encounter a nightmare client (I don’t want to mention his name as I do respect all of my client either good or bad) around 8 months ago. The worst part of my experience to see the client is not paying when the project has been completed within specified timeline.

The client suddenly disappeared right before a month of completion of the project. I couldn’t able to reach him despite trying my best. I had to assign 5-6 programmers to work on the project for 6 months, all of our hard work went under drain eventually. I was not prepared for such a worst situation, it was a great lesson for me in deed.

My total loss of $70, 000 is not a big deal but I can’t accept if anyone cheat on me despite being honest and punctual. My main intension of posting this complain is to people known about this scam specially who own website / mobile app Development Company.

Good review from clients are always beneficial for your business but a bad client can be your nightmare too. Therefore, I’ll strongly recommend you verify client’s address and background check before signing any big project else you can be cheated like me. Not only background check but also receive some initial payment for security reason, else it can be devastating for your business if you are a new initiative.

Best Regards,
Mark Zhang
Orfeostory, Singapore

Orfeostory review & complaint, singapore
Orfeostory review & complaint, singapore

• Ke
    Ketan_Mehta Nov 28, 2017

I totally agree with you. I was looking for a mobile app for my on-demand food business and I approached a based out of Jaipur and they promised to develop the app in very low budget. I was attracted and hired them and made the initial payment. The project get delayed too much and even after completion of the development the app had lot of bugs and customer were never able to download the app. Later I approached Infoskaters Technology Pvt Ltd situated in Bangalore. They helped me in resolving all bugs and I even purchased a new travel app from them.