OptumRX Pharmacywhat a rip off

K

I sent my prescription to optumrx pharmacy. They contacted my doctor and told him that I needed completely different medicine. And also they refused to deliver me the prescribed medicine. However, they charged me for $100, and now they ignore all my emails and messages. I want to return money. Please, if you have good ideas how to help me, post them. Thanks.

• Es
    escuk Jun 23, 2014

Mike,
    I took your advice and wrote McMahon directly and this afternoon received a call directed from his office with an apology for my troubles and a quick resolution of my problem. Thank you for taking the time to post this information.

• Mi
    mikejinsd Feb 28, 2014

I am so sorry you have had to suffer through this horrible company. I am a former customer service agent and all your comlaints are valid. It was equally as frustrating for us as it was for you. This company seems to have its head in the sand and is more concerned with profit. They actually timed us. Our calls could not go over 5:30 seconds or we would be penalized. As for accounting, there is no direct line to accounting. So it was really hard to ever diagnose what the issue was. We were only allowed to correspond with them electronically. If you want to make your voice heard. Write the CEO Dirk McMahon, directly at [email protected] or write to his executive assistant Shelly at [email protected] you can even call directly to his office at [protected] Please make your voice heard so postive changes can happen within this company! Good Luck