OptumRX — complaint
Effective june1 I have had united health supplement insurance to my Medicare. Optimum, a subsidiary of United, is the required mail order plan.
This is the most poorly run company I have ever dealt with.
I need insulin to live. I have had to buy a vial( 12 day supply) at retail because coverage was denied($500) and now I have been getting more different answers on my 90 day supply than I can remember.
Seeing, all the negative complaints in line I feel better in my assessment that this is a company in total meltdown mode.
Is there any class action activity? Law suits I may join? Something must be done.
More OptumRX Complaints & Reviews
- Optum RX - prior authorization department 
- OptumRX Pharmacy - what a rip off 
- OptumRX - Constant phone calls
- OptumRX - repetitive and consistent denial of drugs tier 3 and above 
- OptumRX - they are selling drugs that are illegal. 
- OptumRX - denial of medicine
- OptumRX - prescription renewal 
- OptumRX - billing
- OptumRX - mail-order prescription
- OptumRX - optumrx sent me a prescription I did not request