OnlineCityTickets.comthis company is a rip off!! not in the united states in the dominican republic

R Oct 29, 2018

I shelled out over $900 + fees to take my wife and 10-year-old daughter to see the ed sheeran concert. Tickets were purchased 1 year in advance for a concert on 10/27/18. Tickets never received!! Charged the full amount with no refund.

When I questioned that the tickets were never received they stated that the re-seller provided them with adequate proof but my messages - inbox, deleted, junk, spam, etc. Are automatically stored by more than a decade - all were checked tickets never provided. When I asked for the proof that they were sent they could not provide. No refund was provided.

Note: you will identify addresses in the united states but when you call customer support you will get someone from the dominican republic where the business is located. If you complain or have questions they will transfer you to a "supervisor" who is either in the united states or has a very good american accent.

Stay away from them like the plague!!!