Menu
J
Author of the complaint
7:31 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Online Components is continuing it's fraudulent practices in ripping people off for freight. I ordered 8 electronic parts, together, mostly tiny transitor-sized components, which collectively weight together less than an ounce, and they charged me over nine dollars for freight! And they are located right near me in Santa Monica, California, (shipped to Dana Point, California, less than a hour's drive away). I ordered them at the end of last month, and I still haven't received them! As conterpoint, I also ordered approx. the same amount of electrical components by weight on the same date from Newark, New Jersey, I received them by next day air freight package last week, and the freight charges were negligible. I will NEVER order from this company again, and I suggest you don't either. If Amazon carried these types of advanced electronics parts, I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else. I guess there are advantages to ordering from the bigger guys at times, because the bigger guys care about their reputations, they have a reputation to protect whereas these guys don't give a f___ what your problem with them is. Lesson learned - they suck!

Helpful? 0 0
2 comments
A
Nov 23, 2011 7:31 am

I ordered two tiny components from these guys- maybe 2-3 ounces. Only after I've given my credit card details am I told that I've paid $47 to ship them to UK!
It took nearly a month and a couple of emails before they got around to sending the goods, and on top of this I have to pay another $20 for UPS to release the package!
These people are greedy and lazy - I would never buy from them again.

0 0
A
Nov 23, 2011 7:31 am

I just ordered two tiny components from these guys and the delivery charge is $47 to uk!
And I still have to pay another $20 to clear customs.
A total rip off and waste of money - avoid them like the plague

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints