Omeglesomeone is using my personal information.

G

I received a text message last night, and when i asked who is it and what does he want he said I gave my number to him here in Omegle. I am not using this dating site, I think someone used my identity and gave it to the people they're chatting with. I want to resolve this. I hope you could help me. I've been trying to attach the screenshot of the messages from the stranger whose been messaging me. But it can't be attached here. Please help me, I don't want any strangers knowing my personal identity and informations.

Thank you.