Oman Airlinesluggage lost

S Review updated:

Dear sir/ madam!

Just I reached at lucknow airport (Amausi air port), I waited for my luggage, I did not found my luggage which details and my details are mentioned below.

Immediately I inform the officer in charge of luggage mr abhisek tiwari. He tried to check, but not found. I made written the details of luggage to him. He told me, he would inquire the same and within two or three days and inform.

Therefore I request you to take necessary action and return my luggage as earliest.

My details are as follows :

Name sarfraz alam
Passport no g4627733
Journey from : abu dhabi to lucknow via muscat

S no flight no from - to airways

1 wi 0634 abu dhabi muscat oman air ways

2. Wi 0867 muscat lucknow oman air ways

Carry bag specification
Size : large
Colour : brown
Cloths : jeans

Written by permanent marker on it

Name : sarfraz alam
Abu bhabi to muscat to lucknow

Cont nos; [protected]

Badam ;02 nos
Perfumes, itar
Important papers
Some clothes, etc

Around rs. 25000/ — (Twenty five thousand materials)

Sir,

I again request you to inquire my luggage and return me as earliest and inform me by mail and by cont nos :

Thanks and regards!

Sarfraz alam

• Updated by farzana surana · Apr 17, 2018

I have travelled through Oman air on 3rd April 18, form mumbai-muscut-najaf
    flight WY202, When I reached najaf I did not received my baggage. It contain
    designer Kurta pajama, Dry fruits, clocolates, Some cash, and other valuable Item around 90, 000/- value. I am following since 18 days but I have not got any response.

Sameer shamarao Kulkarni Oct 08, 2019

Dear Oman AirlinSameer shamRao Kulkarni
    I bought Oman Airlines tickets from the travelwings website I I got e-ticket from travelwings website but still I didn't get my original ticket from Oman Airlines site
    My ticket number [protected] You have not sent me any tickets yet as soon as possible my reference number TWBR-14238 my PNR number BUHTTEJ

• Ro
    Roshan R Jul 31, 2019

A baggage was missing for 26june 2019.
    Flight wy0201.TKT-[protected]
    Worst service has received for Oman air way.
    Mumbai oman airway staff madam Sharda not understand the pain of customer.and when asked give your senior contact she said she is senior and no one is on top of her . and saying to me come to airport than I will talk.

• Ke
    keerthana kks May 27, 2019

Hello,

I have lost my gold ring with dark green stone on 14th May 2019 on my flight from Muscat to Milan. It must have fallen around my seat.
    Please contact me in case you have it in lost and found.

Details:

Seat no. 37J
    Flight no. WY0143
    Ticket number- [protected]

Regards,
    Keerthana Kalidas

• Mi
    Michael Heffernan Mar 02, 2019

I have returned from a trip with Oman Air where I paid for window seats for 3 flights and didn't get any of them, and requested gluten free meals and didn't get any of them. And one 9 hr flight had no headphones so I couldn't eat anything or watch any movie.

• Aa
    Aay Emm Boto Feb 11, 2019

i booked tickets from the oman air website, on 27th January for Tehran,
    when the time reaches closer for travel, now they are informing me that it was technical glitch.
    firstly they confirmed our tickets now they are telling it was an error.
    i want to know about it
    and if they deny, then i will go to the consumer court.

• Ra
    R'ana Nov 12, 2018

team

I had my flight WY 102 from London to Bangalore on 30th dec. When i landed in bangalore on 31st dec, it was found out that one of the suitcases was broken and in the other suitcase, items were broken.

I need a compensation for all the broken items.

Request you to please look into the matter urgently.

Regards
    R'ana

• Pa
    Panjwani Nov 11, 2018

I checked in at KUL airport Malaysia one suitcase on the 24 th March 2017.
    Final arrival destination Blantyre Malawi.
    On arrival yesterday I case did not arrive.

• Ki
    Kibud Oct 21, 2018

I am still waiting for the notification when we left the Philippines
    Oman air Flight 0844
    Aug 20 2018
    Manila-Manchester

Maanvi Raval Sep 19, 2018

U people dont answer my call
    Its almost 12 days no answer from ur side
    U had given my baggage but wheels wer broken
    Dont have courtesy to help

• Am
    AmEduTech Sep 11, 2018

I want to fill a complain about my luggage its been at Mascat Airport Since July and when i arraived to Sudan I didnot recive my luggage and now am In Kuala Lumpur and i want my luggage to be send to KLIA 1 My Flight Details
    Flight WY0822 Date 31 JULY Seat No 45B
    E-TKT90102113164517
    Luggage WY 73-76-25
    Name : KHALIFEH MUSTAFA AYOUB

• Sh
    shabdur Sep 10, 2018

I had booked the ticket through Oman AIr web portal & due to personnel reason I need to CANCELL ticket for which response by Email hence called up at Oman Call center. Very poor understanding & NO confirmation after CANCELLATION till date I am awaiting what is the status of Ticket & how to avail in future to reuse the ticket.

Thanks

• Sh
    shabdur Sep 05, 2018

Repeatedly I made a Request for Ticket CANCELLATION/REFUND by all means of available Email. Also I tried through link:https://www.omanair.com/en/manage-bookings

The following massage displays:-

We're sorry, our system detected that your itinerary cannot be processed online for cancellation. Please call us at [protected].
    Pls. advise ...

• Vi
    Vinoy kp Aug 28, 2018

Dear sir/mam

In 18aug I travel from MCT to CCJ in your flight number WY 297, still I didn't receive my 2 luggage's I submitted property irregularity report to Oman air office at ccj still the date they are not responding any call . pls do needful as soon as possible or send me the correct person GSM number.

• Fa
    farzana surana Aug 21, 2018

I have travelled through Oman air on 3rd April 18, form momma-muscut-najaf
    flight WY202, When I reached najaf I did not received my baggage. It contain

• Bi
    bilal bhati Aug 21, 2018

My name is Bilal bhati i traveled Muscat to jaipur on 20 march early morning today but I didn't get my baggage at jaipur airport there total 3 baggage two are carton and one bag . Please do needful for me
    One more things actually my travel date was on 19 march Early morning but unfortunately flight messed and I handover my 3 baggage on 19 march

• Te
    Terrence Mwangi Aug 15, 2018

what happens if i miss a flight from nairobi to thailand of which its a connecting flight?? my flight was to be yesterday 9th of august but unfortunatelly i missed it

• Pr
    Premathilaka Aug 14, 2018

I have taken my 14 years son's bicycle from Oman to Srilanka without paying through large baggage counter. But coming time, I paid 18, 000 LKR for the same baggage. Further, I used only about 90kg from my 185kg allowance for my 5 tickets. Please make arrangement to refund that payment which I made.

• Al
    Ali Ibrahim Aug 14, 2018

My family having confirmed booking Ref. # JFLFXW (e-tkt # 910 [protected], 42 & 43) was not allowed to board Salalah flight at Muscat airport .

Please register and confirm my above complaint.

By: Mr. Mohamed Ali Ibrahim
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Mob: [protected]

• Da
    Dal Bahadur Shrestha Mar 29, 2017

Dear sir/madam me Dal Bahadur Shrestha I am coming dammam to muscat and muscat to kathmandu on March 8 2017 flight WY0696, I bring Sony led TV but as per dammam Airport's Oman airlines staff did not give to bring my TV than I call my company driver he also already gone so on of the dammam Airport staff come n tell me put your TV here store give my mobile no and give your driver any time call n take your TV and I do as per his he is Nepali so I belive my friends call many time but not receive call n me as also call many time receive but said I am out side call later until I am not take my TV I'm attach my boarding pass plz help me this staff's mobile no is [protected] and his name is Laldip Ray his photo also attach plz help me now I am at Nepal. My contact no is [protected].

• Ra
    Rakesh1a Feb 24, 2017

Dear Team

Request your urgent  help in tracing my missing luggage, it contains some very important medicines.  Attach herewith the receipt of missing luggage, more details given below.

I hope you understand the urgency of the matter.

Name- Shaila Singla

Arrival Date- 24 Feb,  Muscat International Airport (MCT)

Airline - Oman Air

Journey - New Delhi to Muscat

Luggage - Clothes and very urgent medicines

Appreciate your quick response.
    Contact details : [protected]

• Hp
    Hpasha Sep 23, 2015

Shaik Tameezunnisa Begum Flight no :- WY0235 my passport no :- M0323354 I Was travelling JEDDAH to HYDERABAD via MUSCAT on 17/09/2015 19:45 i have lost my baggage in wich i have my important documents in that bag my humbel request do needful action on thiS.
    CONT :- +[protected], +[protected]

• Ah
    ahmed khan khan Mar 15, 2015

Ahmed khan wy621512 wy62151 03 bag 40 kg plz sir my passport no. M1218016 and my address 7-54 ali nager errakunta hyd 500005 my mobile no is [protected]

my colour green .
    3000 cash..
    total bill my satment above 5000
    total bi

zaheen akhtar Apr 29, 2014

my bag colour is green ..

zaheen akhtar Apr 29, 2014

sir im caming on delhi to muscut ..my lagge missing on muscut airport ...5 sep 2013
    flight no..wy242.
    flight .oman air
    name..zaheen akhtar
    my lost one big bagg...plsss help me...