Oman Air — unethical behaviour
I booked the return tickets from Oman Air website on 5th April for travel on 16th August from Riyadh to Mumbai via Muscat and Mumbai to Riyadh for 1st of November after payment of 1589 SAR. After booking the ticket, I realized that I choose wrong flight from Muscat to Mumbai and then modified it on the same day with additional payment of 200 SAR. On the day of travel when I was at airline counter they told me there is something wrong with the ticket and kept me waiting for 2.5 Hrs at the counter wondering what went wrong. When there was only 40 minutes left for the flight to depart, they told me, I have to pay additional 645 SAR and they did not give proper justification for that. As I had to travel and don't want to miss my flight I paid the asked amount and got my boarding pass after that.
I think 645 SAR they charged me at last minutes was very unfortunate and caused lot of pain to me. I want it back at any cost.
More Oman Air Complaints & Reviews
- Oman Airlines - luggage lost 
- Oman Air Flight Rescheduling - oman air trouble makers
- Oman Air - compensation 
- Oman Air - baggage delay 
- Oman Air - service : complaint for damages or compensation due to baggage delay 
- Oman Air - flights and transit staff at muscat international airport
- Oman Air - my valuable belongings has been stolen from my hand luggage
- Oman Air - flight cancelation without announcement.
- Oman Air - no reply from oman air calicut office
- Oman Air - penalty charged for a missing flight at the airport