Oman Aircheck in - staff rudeness in business class counter

M Jan 08, 2019

Dear customer service /Oman air,

Hope this email finds you well,

Im sending this email sharing the bad experience and officially raising complaint against unprofissional treatment, disrespect and rudeness from your ground staff who was supervising the business class check in at Queen Alia airport - Amman.

I upgraded my ticket to business class to feel more comfortable traveling with you after my surgery and unfortunately I was really surprised about how rude your manager treated me at the airport and made me regreting every single Rial I paid for the upgrade.

I was traveling alone and expecting a gentle treatment from your staff to all the passengers regardless which class they are traveling through.

I came to know only at check in counter that im eligible for two pcs even in business class while I had three pcs of ( small bag 7kgs, medium bag 16 kgs and one carton of sweets weighting of 7 kgs.
I was traveling alone and expecting a gentle treatment from your staff specially that I I've upgraded to business .
However, because I had 3 pcs although total weight was only 30 KG, then I told the ground staff that "would you help me or ask your manager if he can help me because I have done surgery and can't carry anything and am traveling alone " the manager was next to her and jumped into our conversation with big time attitude saying" I am the manger and now you decide to pay or take Off your bag!!"he didn't even bother himself talking In good way and I was shocked from the attitude just imagine I was so calm and asked him what's your good name again with attitude he gave his name "Hamza Asmarani" like whatever I don't care .
I took my 7 kg bag with me and the Checked in was much less than 30kg, and feeling all the pain until I reached to the boarding there was no que for business classs all together you need to go there saying I am business class people long way In the economy looking at me asking where to go I am business class !

I reached to my seat in business and the flight was full and had to carry my bag where I am not allowed to carry anything and so disappointed and the time wanted to take my seat the pelow was full of hair just imagin! I called the cabin crew she said sorry mam but this was changed here in jordan as this is clean, told her what about this hair? She said sorry there is no other pelow to give you the flight is full .

after all this, and seriously it was one of the worest experinace traveling as Business .
I CLAIM My MONEY BACK paid for the upgrade business which was not worth it at all