Old Navyfalse advertising, staff behavior awful at closing time

N

My husband and I decided to take advantage of old navy's $10 sale for the dresses yesterday, the add said june 24th so being the 23rd we decided to take a peak to see if it would be worth it the next day. When we got there, we noticed a few items at 50% off, however we really wanted what their proposed add said, my husband asked the staff member and we were told no, the sale is for ontario only! We're in quebec and yet everywhere on the radio, even by email and sms I got the add depicting that very sale! Talk about misleading! As if that wasn't enough, the store manager at 8:50 was telling everyone that you cannot try on clothes anymore as they were closing, so I rushed to the counter where again, there was a mile long line up with only one cashier! They called someone else after figuring out that one wasn't enough. While standing there I noticed the same behavior as before when it was closing time, staff visibly and verbally complaining loud enough to each other so we all could hear about how there were still people in the store, what shocked me the most was that the manager even permitted herself to join in! I was so disgusted and angry, the reason those idiots have a salary is because of us the customer!!! I have been at wal mart and not once do you ever see them complain, as a matter of fact, I have never seen behavior like this in any other store, but old navy's staff definitely makes up for the lack thereof. I highly doubt any action will be taken, especially when I see so many complaints already and thus far everything seems to stay just as awful. Old navy, you seriously need to shove it in your head that if you're making money, it's because of your customers, without us, you'll wind up like all the other stores that go up the creek, meaning, you'll be nonexistant, so if that's what you want, rest assured you are definitely headed the right way!