OdenzaWaste of Time & Money

C

To start off, company says it has 28 vacation locations, but when i tried to redeem they could only offer me 2 of them unless i wanted to pay for an upgrade which was the same price as if i booked myself. Plus they had me send in money upfront, then sent me another letter that they needed more money. I also had to call numerous times after waiting 2 weeks since my last money order was cashed to even be able to speak with a travel agent. Then the one they assigned me to went on vacation, so i had to cause a huge problem to get them to assign me to another agent instead of waiting for the current travel agent to get back. Then the new agent they assigned my to went on vacation a day after the assigned me to her. On top of all this everyone a spoke to was completely rude! All in all this is a total rip off and a complete waste of time & money!!!...

• Mc
    mcal1964 Jun 10, 2011

Here is a link about Odenza marketing/star rebates who are based in Burnaby BC but have "shell companies" in the US. This appears to be a Ponzi scheme. Just Google "Odenza, Star Rebates, Ripoff, scheme" and you will see what I mean.

here is a link to a story about this company out of Seattle:

www.kirotv.com/money/28113836.detail.html

here is the company website:

www.odenza.com