Odenza TravelWant money before info supplied

T

Got a "free" cruise from Odenza Travel. Tried to collect. Would only let me cruise during hurricane season. The rules they sent said I could pay more to travel outside those dates and I was willing to do so but they would not give me a quote until I sent them $350. for port fee and taxes. I asked why and they told me that is hoe they work After reading the press about them I am refusing to send them money and they are refusing to honor my certificate. This is a big scam.