Odenza MarketingVegas Vacation

R

Absolutely terrible experience trying to plan anything with them. I was trying to get ahold of an agent named Kim for over a year on and off and she did not respond to one of my emails or phone voicemails since the initial email. I finally got through and she told me she doesn't handle my file anymore and she would email me with a coworkers email address. She did follow up and email me with the coworkers email but then when I emailed the coworker it did not belong to anyone belonging to Odenza Vacations. I work in the tourism industry and it was the worst customer service I have ever had.