NYCHA / Albany Housesbroken fridge

Had a broken fridge since june 2009. I literally have a family of roaches living in there. This ticket was closed out and replaced with a new one in september 2009. On october 4, 2009 the central complaint unit put in a new ticket again. My food is all spoiled and I can even place any thing in there at all. Im a mother with three children and we have to eat out every single day and thats very costly. I called the brooklyn borough office to place a complaint with then and they act as if I was just being a nag. Now im trying to find out who can I call that is higher then them cause they not doing anything either. I need help and I need it fast.