The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NYCHA / Albany Houses — broken fridge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Had a broken fridge since june 2009. I literally have a family of roaches living in there. This ticket was closed out and replaced with a new one in september 2009. On october 4, 2009 the central complaint unit put in a new ticket again. My food is all spoiled and I can even place any thing in there at all. Im a mother with three children and we have to eat out every single day and thats very costly. I called the brooklyn borough office to place a complaint with then and they act as if I was just being a nag. Now im trying to find out who can I call that is higher then them cause they not doing anything either. I need help and I need it fast.
More NYCHA / Albany Houses Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - Water leak to electrical outlet to fallen cabinet
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - Screaming preachers