Nutrisystemthis is a great diet if you hate food

G

This is a great diet if you hate food! I am being very serious. There are individuals who do not eat and therefore gain weight. This may help them. The food tastes like freeze dried waste! The plan bases itself on shakes that are way overpriced and a total fad. Can you lose weight on this diet? Yes. Likelihood of keeping weight off: less than 10%. I am speaking not only from personal experience yet experience of many friends that have tried this. Bad diet, waste of money.

• Di
    diamun May 10, 2013

Not true. Proven fact that overweight people are not eating enough of healthy foods sustaining nutrition in their bodies. The body thinks its starving and holds onto the fat. If they ate MORE food it would satisfy the body to release the fat. Empty calories are a vicious cycle of being hungry, and short time later being hungry again. Even though they are overweight, they are litteraly "starving their bodies". They need to eat more often with balanced nutrition, to not only feel better, but shed the fat too.

• Jc
    JCNutrisystem Jul 30, 2012

My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem. I would be happy to help. Can you please e-mail me your name, address and telephone# associated with your account to [email protected] and I will review your concern and provide resolution. Thank you.

• Do
    Dogme Jul 30, 2012

I ordered with nutrisystem and the food I got was nasty. Full of salt, impossible to eat. I spoke with an agent who gave me a returned address. I returned it by USPS and after a few weeks find out the address the agent gave me was fake. Now it looks like I am out of the money. Such a battle dealing with this company.