NTB / National Tire & Battery — overpriced ripoffs
Took my car that I just bought last night in to the Maple Shade, NJ store for a comprehensive exam to see what all is wrong with it for the $20 fee. They were supposed to check a bunch of things but only checked a few. I took spark plugs and wires in with me and asked how much to put them on. The guy told me it would take 2 hours at $119 an hour. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I had another place put them on in 20. minutes for $60 instead
Also while I was there, they told me I needed outer tie rod ends. They told me it will be $1000 for 2 outer tie rod ends. ARE THEY MADE OF GOLD??? I got them both at Auto Zone for $25 each and had a me hanic put both on for only $45. So it cost me like $100 and they wanted to charge me $1000!!! THATS INSANE!!!
My car is a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country, not a limo or anything requiring expensive parts.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs