NSI Protection PlusWarranty Scam

T

I purchase a "2 year warranty" from NSI Protection Plus for my new coby tv. Four months later the tv gave out. NSI told me it was in their best interest if I just took the tv back and exchanged it for a new one as appossed to fixing the old one. So I did. Another four months later the new coby did exactly the same thing as the old tv. When I called the "2 year warranty" people at NSI, they told me I no longer had a warranty. The fine print says if I exchange and item then the warranty is fullfilled and I have to purchase a new warranty. So, I payed 200 dollars for a 2 year warranty that lasted 8 months. Of course it was in their best interest to exchange the tv. I will never use NSI again.

• El
    elfin Jun 11, 2018

terrible company. worst customer service. My information disappears. Reps never know Anything.

the company they sent to fix my fridge was awful.

Nsi makes apt, not related to the repair companies schedule.

I have been trying for 2 months to cancel this awful service. My letter seems to have disappeared.

• Ba
    badgirl Oct 15, 2018

@elfin I have yet been able to cancel this service. can't be on hold any longer, and transferred without resolve